Monday, January 5, 2009

LAC - Learn, Apply & Communicate

2008 has been a very interesting year for me. I have had many highs and lows throughout the year. One of the many significant achievements I had that year was my admission into graduate school to do Environmental Management & Policy. I am currently doing in part time and through distant learning with Lund University until summer 2009.

Up until end of last month, I have completed the Introduction and Environmental Science & Sustainable Development blocks rather well considering that I have to balance my work and study assignments accordingly. Starting from next week onwards, I have to start on the Business Fundamentals block. Scary!

Anyway, one of the assignment that I have to complete by June 2009 is the LAC project assignment. I have an idea on what my assignment will be about and I think I have an idea how to execute it. I need a place where I can bounce some ideas around and see if they make sense, and I think this blog could be the place to do it. I hope I can get some constructive feedback from one or two of my blog readers. :-)

More detail information on my assignment will provided in the following blog.

No comments: