Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have been tagged!!

Rules:
  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
  3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. Sorry, I am not following this rule! Don't have that many friends! :-)

Starting time : 07:22 AM
Name : Isam d'Allee
Sisters : None, unfortunately ..
Brothers : 2 bigger brothers!
Shoe size : EUR 43
Height : Tall enough but seem to be shrinking (3 cm less) as I grew wider. Either the scales in the US, Switzerland and Japan are wrong or the ones in Malaysia and Austria are. Sucks!
Where do you live : in a humble abode with my wonderful queen and my two charming princes.
Have you ever been on a plane : Hmm .. of course!
Swam in the ocean : Yes, of course.
Fallen asleep at school : I am sure … coz I have fallen asleep at work too.
Broken someone’s heart : Maybe but never intentionally.
Fell off your chair : Maybe but I have seen with my own eyes a friend falling to the floor as the plastic chair he was sitting on broke into two.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope .. but I have talked all night (8 pm until 5 am) on the phone during my university days.
Saved e-mails : Yup!
What is your room like : like a box with two doors and two windows!
What’s right beside you: No one … or rather nothing!
What is the last thing you ate : Serunding bun that my wife baked last night …

Ever had...
Chicken pox : Twice … the latest one was one month before my wedding!!
Sore throat : Too many to count but the ultimate one was when I had to remove my tonsils because I had peritonsillar abcess.
Stitches : Technically no because the doctor used some sort of glue on the cut above my eyes when I whacked my head on the tarmac while inlineskating!
Broken nose : Alhamdulillah, I have never had such problems and I have no intention to pursue such problems.

Do you ...
Believe in love at first sight : Used to ..
Like picnics : Used to ..

Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : My youngest son … Adam!
Last made you smile : Again .. Adam!
You last yelled at : My other son .. Ilya!

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : Of course, to my lovely queen before heading out to work
Kissed anyone : Errr … nope! *blush*
Get sick : No …
Talk to an ex : Of course not …
Miss someone : I miss my boys, my wife, and my parents who are back home in Malaysia.

Who do you really hate: I tend to dislike a person but I don't think I hate anyone!
Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes but many people don't like it.
Are your toe nails painted : What!?!?
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : No preference .. as long got pillow and covers, I am fine!
What color shirt are you wearing now : Dark blue
Are you a friendly person : Used to … now I am only friendly to those I feel comfortable with.
Do you have any pets : Used to … but since moving to the new apartment, I had to give up my fish and aquarium to the lady at the restaurant where my family and I often dine!
Do you sleep with the TV on : Sometimes .. when I am away from my family
What are you doing right now : Stupid question .. typing away to answers all these questions.
Can you handle the truth : Of course .. from the outside .. inside, God knows!
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother but of late, I have been quite close to my dad also.
Do you eat healthy : I agree with Citykoos but since I have been growing wider, then my answer would be no!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : I abstained courteously.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my wife, of course!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Depends …
Are you confident : Sometimes … even though I should be more confident considering what I have had gone through.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1998
  • I was working in Switzerland
  • I was having fun in Switzerland
  • I shook hands with Tun Daim
  • I become really close friends with Bull and Ju (I think we are still close friends till now) and
  • I presented to my company's top management and board members on a project I was working on then.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire in € and nothing less

  • Set up education funds to help the poor to improve their children's livelihood!
  • Build a mosque and a homeless shelter next to it
  • Make sure my family and my wife's family are 'comfortable'.
  • Let my wife go crazy for a while buying all the stuff that matters to her
  • Get a really nice car with at least 4 exhaust tailpipes for Ilya .. and something really nice for Adam .. right now, he just wants food!

5 of my bad habits : I abstain courteously once again.

5 places I am living in : What!?!?