Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Amazing things you can do on the internet ..

Normally, I would not have the time or most likely would not even think of searching for such interesting things on the internet. However, since I am procrastinating from completing all the packing and carrying of boxes, I went through some interesting websites that do offer ways of rendering your existing photos into other photos. You know what I mean??? Anyway, check this out ...

This is the original photo (shown on the left) and through this website (photofunia), you can actually 'convert' (can't think of a suitable verb to describe it) the photo into other cool looking photos like those shown below. I hope the pictures will illustrate what I am trying to say in a much clearer form. So, if you find this interesting, do check out the website and be prepared to spend some time on it because it is really captivating.
The photo above is now embedded into the photos below .. cool eh? Going to do more later ...


3 comments:

Lin said...

Wow thanks for this! I will definitely check out the website!

citykoos said...

since u've been sooooo slow at updating ur blog, here's a must entry!

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! ;>

Isam d'Allee said...

Okay, Citykoos .. I have updated my blog by answering your q's