Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Isam is back and will try his best to update his blog regularly

Dear friends,

September came and gone without any blogs being posted. I have started to write again and I started with a series of questions given by Citikoos who wanted to encourage me to continue contributing to my dormant blog. Please accept my sincerest apologies for that.

Since I have started my distant learning Master's Program on Environmental Management and Policy about two weeks ago, I will also take the opportunity to share the experience and knowledge I have gained from it.

At the moment, I can say that I have underestimated the amount of work required for the distant learning but the Dean, the program coordinators and the professors are all very helpful in providing guidance and advice to help me get through this program sanely.

Thank you .. and I hope to see some of you return to reading my blogs regularly.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Glad you are back Isam!!!! And good luck in your studies!!! Finally it is a reality!!

Cheers,
Ms Izz Senior