Sunday, August 24, 2008

Something I found while packing ..

As I went through all the old stuff while packing them into boxes, I came across an old Purdue t-shirt of mine. Even though I can still fit into it, the sight of it on me in front of a mirror reminded me so much of a covered jackfruit on a tree. :-) Anyway, here is what written at the back of the t-shirt.

Top 10 Reasons to Date an Engineer:

10. Extremely Good Looking.

09. High Starting Salary.

08. Free Body Diagrams.

07. Help with Your Math Homework

06. Find Out What Those Other Buttons on Your Calculator Do

05. Know How to Avoid Friction with Mom and Dad

04. Can Handle Stress and Strain in Relationships

03. The World Does Revolve Around Us ... We Pick the Coordinate System

02. Parents will Approve

01. Always Willing to Experiment

I bought this t-shirt in 1992 during my freshman year about 16 years ago. I wonder if I knew what I know now, would I have bought this t-shirt and wore it so proudly then?

3 comments:

Izzy said...

Hehehehehe Izzy Senior also has that t-shirt. Sometimes he'll wear it just to tease me that I have dated and married an engineer. Maybe oneday....both of you can wear it together and make the world know who me and Sulfa got married to. An engineer from Purdue!!!!

Izzy Senior's Love Partner

Isam d'Allee said...

I might have to skip wearing that shirt because it is too tight for me already. :-)

Rohaya & Taufik said...

hahahaha - i can only laugh.. I should ask your wife to confirm the list...

-deqya-