Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The world is in the palms of my hand ..

'Green' earth in the palm of my hands! Okay, okay, okay! I am not going to write about saving the earth and so on. Please look a few posts below and you will see that I wrote about my weight challenge about three weeks ago. The target was to lose 1 kg / week and by end of March I should reach 80 kg.

Well, three weeks have passed since and I have only lost 1 kg despite me going 'green' and working out at the gym. I still have five more weeks to go according to the challenge but it seems impossible for me to achieve the goal in a healthy manner. I have not given up yet but I have to be realistic and I should learn from my mistake - I should just keep my big mouth shut.

For those who believe in me, please be patient as I will eventually achieve the target weight. I know I can do it but it is going to take longer than I originally anticiapated. For those who snickered at the idea of me losing weight, you may have won the battle but I will win the war.

Quoting from the movie Ratatouille, 'Change is nature and it is the part that we can influence. It starts when we decide' I decided that it is time to change, be healthy and look good.
Florida, I shall one day return to you as I once was ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lost 1 kg. I think I gained more that that!

Persevere, thats what they say. Whatever :P

So, ada surprise for me? Hehe.

Isam d'Allee said...

Okay, I lost another 0.2 kg since I last posted the blog.
I have not given up yet but I am just acknowledging the fact that I will not be able to reach my 80 kg target by end of March as agreed with the original Secret Santas.
Since you asked, what sort of surprise interest you?
Isam

Anonymous said...

oh, i dunno...

return flight tickets?

rotf

Isam d'Allee said...

Hmm .. does the thought of getting you a return tickets count? He! He!

Isam